The grand finale of the 2018 Edition of Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant will take place at the Accra Marriott Hotel on Saturday, 29th September 2018 at exactly 7pm.
Tickets can be purchased at Baastona Total, Frankie's, Jamrock, Citi FM, Buka Restaurant at the cost GHC 100 for Regular and GHC 200 for VIP or directly call the event organizers on 0302818165/0549690497
The grand finale will witness a key competition among ten beauties with brains, character and commitment to serve our homeland Ghana.
The following are the Ten Finalists:
1. Juliet Afinaomi Mokpokpo Gonuh(Upper East Region)
2. Laila Issaka(Northern Region)
3. Nana Ama Benson(Central Region)
4. Anita Nana Yaa Addai(Ashanti Region)
5. Nana Yaa Owusu-Achempem(Eastern Region)
6. Elizabeth Mary Maclean(Western Region)
7. Peggy Ohene Aggekum Boateng(Brong-Ahafo Region)
8. Vera Seyram Selase(Volta Region)
9. Rhoda Naa Aku Shika Mingle(Greater Accra Region)
10. Veronica Safo Adu-Nti(Upper West Region)
The contestants are the representatives for the 10 Regions of Ghana.
Which one of them will clinch the most coveted title in Ghana?
The 2018 Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant was sponsored by National Lottery Authority (NLA), Superlock Technologies Limited, IPMC , Accra Marriott Hotel, Electroland(Samsung), PIPPA'S Health Centre, Allure Centric, Magnum Force Security, Acqua Safari, Bell Acqua, ATL, Modasky and Hottees.
The media partners are GTV, Citi FM, Daily Guide, Spectator and Daily Graphic.
The theme for the 2018 Edition of the Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant is "Evolution of Beauty"
Artistes to perform at the event are Senior Musician Gyedu Blay Ambolley, Ace Saxophonist Steve Bedi and surprise Act.
The Miss Ghana 2018 is powered by Miss Ghana Foundation.