Dear Frank Appiah,
You are the last person to speak on divisions in AKUAPEM North because you caused it. Save us the warnings and protect ur little left credibility.
Your tenure as constituency chairman has seen the most chaotic and incompetent leadership in this constituency.
Since the days of chairman Nana Adi Ankamah, through Acheampong (Achiss) and Bekoe, never have we seen such leadership of vindictiveness and victimization.
In your own constituency executive team including those you appointed yourself, how many of them haven’t you sacked and undermined.
You unilateral without recourse to the party rules suspends and push party executives and members out of the party without cause.
Akuapem North under your leadership has seen the most chaotic and turbulent leadership in the history of this party in the constituency.
The disunity and lack of cooperation amongst even the executives themselves is clear evidence of the terrible situation in the constituency.
Let’s just remind you of a few;
1. You have unilaterally sacked the Director of Elections and Research unceremoniously and he is challenging that decision at the moment.
2. You have unilaterally Sacked the Constituency Deputy Nasara Cordinator
3 You have unilaterally Suspended the Constituency Assistant Secretary
4. You have Suspended the Constituency Treasurer
5. You have unilaterally Suspended without hearing, over 20 Party members in the constituency.
6. For all the sacking and suspensions of your fellow constituency executives and party members, none of them were given a hearing or any forum for them to be heard before such decisions.
7. Your own polling station women organizers who were cooking under the school feeding program, you connived with the Municipal chief Executive and the Member of parliament to painfully remove these women who have worked for the party in this constituency and denied them of their livelihood and that of their families.
8. In past administrations, Our regular engagement and meeting with constituency Executives in our various Electoral areas have been at its lowest and in some communities non existent
9. Polling Station Executives are not engaged in Party activities in any form.
Party activities happen in our communities mostly without the involvement of the polling station executives
10. It was a spectacle at the recent Constituency Conference when the Constituency Treasurer
and Assistant Secretary went into a near fist fight with the Constituency Organiser after the constituency Organiser made some unpalatable remarks about them and also announced their suspension.
Your leadership has been the worst in the history of this constituency and instead of fixing that, you have the energy to throw empty warnings to party members who express their views.
Perhaps you are still living under the false impression that we are in 2019 and 2020. This is 2021 and we are rising up as members of the party to fix our Constituency.
If there’s anyone who has caused disunity in this party, it is you, chairman frank Appiah whose weakness and poor leadeship has led to what you clearly describe yourself as disunity. There will surely be disunity if our party women are removed from school feeding and giving to your contractor to cook for multiple schools.
Save us the empty threats and do what is right. You may be suprised , we have been here in this party and seen several chairmen before you, and yours too shall pass and we will still remain here.
Concerned members and Pollling station Executives of Akuapem North.
Source: Concerned members and Pollling station Executives of Akuapem North.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|