In a cryptocurrency adoption index conducted by Finder.com, it was discovered that Ghana has the 9th highest rate of cryptocurrency ownership, out of 27 countries, which makes it clear why people always find the need to buy or sell bitcoins in Ghana. Simply put, with the global growth of cryptocurrency, Ghana is not left out.
If you’re new to the crypto world or you’ve been around for a while, you’ve definitely heard of Bitcoin, the most popular and largest cryptocurrency. In this article, I will be telling you all about the best app to sell Bitcoins in Ghana in 2022.
When searching for a platform to sell Bitcoin in Ghana, it’s necessary that you understand some important factors to consider. This is needed so as to pick the best platform and at the same time one that best suits your needs.
Things To Look Out For When Choosing An App To Exchange Bitcoin In Ghana
1. Cryptocurrency Availability: When searching for a suitable platform, you have to consider if the cryptocurrency you want to buy or sell is supported on it. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies today, and crypto exchanges do not always support all. You should definitely look out for that.
2. Pricing and Fees: Pricing is also an important factor. Different platforms have different pricing and transaction fees. Do your research and choose one that you are most comfortable with and can use in the long run.
3. Transaction Limit: Certain platforms have certain limits on how much bitcoin you can sell, or buy. It could also be a withdrawal limit, which would limit you to a particular amount you can withdraw in a day. It could be daily limits, weekly limits or monthly limits. The limit could also be attached to KYC level.
4. Security: Due to the nature of cryptocurrency, security is not something you should take lightly. Whatever platform you choose, make sure they have good security and two-factor authentication, so you can rest assured that your funds are safe.
5. Customer Support: “Do they have available customer support?” “Are they available 24/7?” “How can I reach them?” should be questions you must ask and consider when selecting a crypto trading app. There should be around-the-clock available customer support to help with your enquiries.
With all these explained, Let’s take a dive into one of the best platforms to sell Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for Cedis or mobile money, Breet.app.
WHAT IS BREET APP?
Breet app is an OTC crypto trading app in Africa that allows users to exchange Bitcoin in Ghana, convert them to cash and withdraw straight to their local bank account or mobile money in less than five minutes.
Breet is super easy to use. It is ideal for anyone with little to no knowledge of crypto because Breet takes care of all the complicated crypto stuff for you. You do not need to worry about the scary and complicated red and green line graphs.
With Breet’s clean and easy user interface, every step needed to sell your Bitcoin is fast and easy.
Breet is 100% free as it has no deposit fee, withdrawal fee or any hidden charges. With the best bitcoin rates in Ghana, you are guaranteed a seamless trading experience.
With a crypto wallet generation feature, you can generate a Bitcoin wallet address right on the app which you can send to anyone around to world and receive Bitcoin right into your wallet address.
Not limited to bitcoin exchange, other supported cryptocurrencies on Breet are:
3. Bitcoin Cash
How To Generate a Bitcoin Wallet Address on Breet
Because Breet always puts their users in mind during every step, even generating a Bitcoin wallet address is easy, fast and only requires three steps.
1. Log in to your Breet account
2. On the dashboard, select “Bitcoin” which then opens up the Bitcoin trade page.
3. Click on “Generate Wallet”.
Your wallet has been generated successfully!
How To Sell Bitcoins in Ghana in 2022
Below is a step by step process on how to sell your Bitcoins to Cedis using Breet.
On the dashboard, select “Bitcoin” which then opens up the Bitcoin trade page.
Click on “view wallet”, and a QR code will then be displayed. You can choose to scan the QR code to use the wallet or copy the wallet address to your clipboard.
Send your wallet address to the sender
Once Bitcoin has been sent to your wallet address, the cedis value is added to your balance after 3 confirmations from the blockchain network.
Withdraw it to your local bank account or mobile money provided, be it MTN, TIGO CASH, VODAFONE or ARITEL.
For more detailed guide, feel free to check this full tutorial.
1. On the dashboard, select “Bitcoin” which then opens up the Bitcoin trade page.
2. Click on “view wallet”, and a QR code will then be displayed. You can choose to scan the QR code to use the wallet or copy the wallet address to your clipboard.
3. Send your wallet address to the sender
4. Once Bitcoin has been sent to your wallet address, the cedis value is added to your balance after 3 confirmations from the blockchain network.
5. Withdraw it to your local bank account or mobile money provided, be it MTN, TIGO CASH, VODAFONE or ARITEL.
For more detailed guide, feel free to check this full tutorial.
Why Breet Is The Best Bitcoin Trading App ?
Breet does not charge a deposit fee, withdrawal fee or any hidden charges.
Withdraw straight to your local bank account or MOMO within minutes.
There are no limits when making a transaction on Breet. You can trade and withdraw as many times as you like.
It uses two-factor authentication which makes it very secure and risk-free.
Breet support is available 24/7 and you can reach them at [email protected] or using the live chat.
Breet is easy to use and makes the whole process of selling your Bitcoins for cedis stress-free. It is also ideal for business owners who want to dive into the cryptocurrency world and start accepting cryptocurrencies online as a payment method, and they can do so even without extensive knowledge of how crypto works.
Also, you won’t need to worry about the volatile price of bitcoin, start selling your crypto with ease today.
Download Breet app on IOS or Android
You can also reach Breet at [email protected].
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|