A British man was killed on the stroke of midnight in Thailand after a firework exploded in his face.
Gary McLaren, 50, died while ringing in the New Year with his Thai fiancee and friends in the party resort of Pattaya, eastern Thailand, on December 31.
Mr McLaren, who was originally from Corby, Northamptonshire, had been partying at the Miami A Go Go bar before stepping outside and trying to light a 50cm cardboard tube packed with fireworks.
Read Full Story .... dailymail.co.uk >>> :
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|