Tributes are pouring in for a 20-year-old once branded the 'world's most allergic boy', who sadly passed away after a battle with cancer.
Paul Braithwaite was merely a baby when doctors found he suffered from a rare form of eosinophilic gastroenteropathy. The debilitating disease saw the young football fan get sick and form rashes after contact with sunlight, grass, fabric, dust and animals, as well as a variety of foods
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|