A fire outbreak in a house located at Nsumfa around Sowutuom last stop has reportedly claimed the lives of four children leaving their father with serious injuries.
The fatal incident happened on the evening of Monday June 13. The Father of the four Children who is reported to have sustained serious injuries has been rushed to the Deseret hospital at Santa Maria for treatment.
The fire has however been put under control by neighbours as they await the police to come and convey the charred bodies of the dead children.
An Eyewitness who spoke to Citi News said, the fire was started by a candle that was lit in the room due to a power outage in the area.
Patrick Yaw Agyei said the four children were sleeping in the locked room when the fire started. He added that the father of the four children attempted to rescue them but was unsuccessful which resulted in him sustaining some serious injuries.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|