STOP ANSWERING PHONE CALLS WHERE YOUR COOKING GAS IS: See what Happened When A Young Woman Did That Doing (Graphic Photos)

A woman has died after suffering severe burns while answering a call close to her cooking gas. Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive. 

Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died. 

Her friends are mourning her on Facebook while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.




 
 
To Top