At an event held at Pomona-Ghana, Samsung unveiled it’s 2021 Premium product line-up, designed to bring new experiences to homes in Ghana. The groundbreaking products are inspired by a time when our homes have become multifunctional. Living rooms are now doubling as gyms, movie theatres and versatile offices. From the way we use our rooms to the materials we use in our interior design, so many things have changed inside our personal spaces. This was Samsung’s inspiration for a new kind of home in which appliances are beautifully designed, flexible to fit every lifestyle, and seamlessly connected for maximum convenience. The 2021 line-up includes:
· The Neo QLED 8K TV range ushers in a new era in TV technology. It delivers amazingly innovative display technology designed for a world where the TV has become more than a viewing experience. Neo QLED clearly rises to the challenge of our new world in a big way. Complementing its vivid picture quality, Neo QLED features a premium Infinity One Design and Object Tracking Sound Pro that ensure that the TVs look and sound incredible from every angle – with cinema-like viewing experiences – in breath-taking 8K.
· The Frame TV is a one-of-kind innovation - pioneering visual technology that seamlessly transforms between a TV and a gallery-like display. It’s an uber-stylish TV that combines innovative design and stunning 4K QLED picture quality with incredible Smart TV capabilities.
· Through its versatile design, including a detachable metal floor stand as well as its iconic I-shape profile you can enjoy the view of your TV from all angles with The Serif TV’s harmonious design. The sublime TV seamlessly integrates into your personal style and interior décor.
· The Premiere, Samsung’s new 4K Ultra Short Throw laser projector, which is now available in Ghana. The new 4K laser projector provides a big picture cinematic experience in the comfort of one’s home. The Premiere is a new anchor product in Samsung’s award-winning Lifestyle product portfolio that is set to transcend the display experience – without the display.
· Samsung’s pioneering WindFree™ air conditioner creates a gentle and mild air flow, evenly distributed through tens of thousands of micro holes, so people in the room feel almost no wind - just comfortable cool air. The pioneering technology includes a specialised Tri-Care filter to keep the air in your home clean and hygienic. Another bonus is the Good Sleep mode, an innovation that automatically manages the temperature of your room while you are sleeping to optimise the various stages of your sleep cycle. It also operates with less noise and is designed to be energy efficient.
· Samsung knows how frustrating it is to discover a few items of clothing left behind after you have already started a laundry cycle. With the Samsung AddWash™ washing machine this is no longer a problem as you can simply open the hatch and add forgotten clothes after a cycle has already started. This energy efficient innovation also lets you pop in hand-washed clothes that you just want to rinse or spin dry. You can even add a special softener anytime you want.
· Samsung's ingenious FlexZone innovation available in selected fridges offer flexibility and convenience for large families and those that love to cook and entertain. This drawer offers separate temperature settings, to meet your ever-changing needs; Meat/Fish, Cold Drinks, Deli/Snacks, and Wine/Party Dishes. Plus, the customisable Smart Divider allows easy, personalised organisation within the drawer.
“Samsung is committed to endless innovation, designed for every need. We believe in the power of technology to make life better throughout the home. By listening to the needs of Ghanaians, we are excited to offer a product line-up designed to empower everyone to see, hear, touch, feel and experience their homes in incredible new ways, “said Lucas Lee, MD- Samsung, Ghana
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|