Did Jay Z cheat on Beyonce? Looks like that's what Beyonce wants her fans to think with the release of this new album. Some of the songs in her new album was about cheating. Some people have highlighted ten of the most intriguing lyrics from the new album.
1. "So what are you going to say at my funeral now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted."
2. "Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home. Today I regret the night I put that ring on. He always got them f--king excuses."
Brace yourselves listeners, because this is only the beginning when it comes to topics of possible cheating.
3. "He only want me when I'm not there. He better call Becky with the good hair."
Rachel Roy acknowledged this by tweeting "Good hair don't care, but we will take good lighting, for selfies, or self truths, always. Live in the light #nodramaqueens."
4. "Middle fingers up, put them hands high. Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye. Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up. I ain't thinking ‘bout you."
5. "You remind me of my father, a magician… able to exist in two places at once. In the tradition of men in my blood, you come home at 3 a.m. and lie to me. What are you hiding? The past and the future merge to meet us here. What luck. What a f--king curse."
6. "Show me your scars and I won't walk away...every promise don't work out that way."
7. "Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."
8. "You know I give you life. If you try this s--t again you're gonna lose your wife."
9. "I tried to change, closed my mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less awake. Fasted for 60 days, wore white, abstained from mirrors, abstained from sex, slowly did not speak another word… I grew thickened skin on my feet I bathed in bleach and plugged my menses with pages from the holy book, but still inside me, coiled deep, was the need to know…are you cheating on me?"
10. "My grandma said nothing real can be threatened. True love brought salvation back into me. With every tear came redemption. And my torture became my remedy."
At the end of Lemonade, Beyoncé sings about forgiveness and the importance of family.
|Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Peacefmonline.com. Peacefmonline.com accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for their accuracy of content. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority.|