Man Cheats Death After He Was Electrocuted In His Sleep By Phone Charger (PHOTOS)

32-year-old Wiley Day from Alabama is a lucky man, he somehow survived after he was electrocuted by his phone charger. He sleeps with his cellphone charging in his bed but on one fateful Wednesday night, things went really bad. The charger came lose and a metal dog tag he was wearing got caught up in it, he was jolted out of bed by the electricity coursing through his body.

Recipient Email: *
Your name: *
Your Email: *